June 23, 2015 Leave a comment
- 2 Fuji apples,cored and diced (for its rich colour)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 lebanese cucumber diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream or yoghurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss the apples with the lemon juice in a bowl so that the colour doesn’t change.
- Add cucumber, celery, walnuts, and raisins, then toss.
- Combine the mayo and sour cream/yoghurt in another bowl, then fold into the apple mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pack in tightly covered plastic container.
- Refrigerate and serve